May 19th really is a great day to be on a bicycle, so why not keep it going with a ride that night?
Century Cycles is putting the old-fashioned slumber party on two wheels for its 3rd Annual Pajama Party Night Ride on the Towpath Trail on Saturday, May 19, at 7 p.m. at the Century Cycles store in Peninsula (1621 Main Street/Route 303). More info.
And remember that Old Brooklyn is a great launching point for this event, what with excellent access to the Towpath Trailhead on Harvard Rd. and all…
Here is a simple plan for the day -
- Wake UP!
- Get bike, helmet, and lights ready
- Ride through Downtown Old Brooklyn on way to Loew Park (Pedal for Prizes)
- Enjoy an afternoon at local Old Brooklyn businesses and enjoy Pop UP Pearl in the heart of Old Brooklyn
- Enter into a raffle that could get you a brand new bike + lots of other great prizes
- Finish out the day relaxing and eating great food at Pop UP Pearl
- Turn on the lights on the bike and head for the the Towpath Trail
- Arrive in Peninsula for the Pajama Party Night Ride
- Head home tired and rejuvenated by a wonderful day